Saturday 25 April 2015

Toolkit

 I learnt a lot about lighting from this project.  I learnt that with available light it can be tricky if the sun goes in and then I had to keep doing light meter readings, which got rather annoying at times but I like the effect of available light I feel more so than artificial.











I also learnt a lot about DSLR cameras and just how useful it is if you know how to adjust the ISO, aperture and shutter speed in 'manual' mode rather than just having it on 'auto',  As well as knowing how to spot focus on an object and how to change lenses correctly, and using a tripod.    Depth of focus was also something I learnt a lot about because I had a lot of trouble with it but trough that it helped me to learn what to do to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment