Friday 24 April 2015

Coin Practice

From discovering that when using the 65mm macro lens the depth of field is so slim that not much of the pictures I was taking were in focus.  I decided to look up some tutorials on YouTube to see if there were any about focus squares and spot focusing, I found this video which was really helpful and after I watched it I decided to test it out on a coin.  I used a coin because its a small object and if I could focus on the scratches by using the spot focus on the camera then it would help me when taking pictures of the hands and skin.  Even though only a small section of the picture were actually in focus, the areas that are in comparison to my previous images the focus is much clearer.  I will have to keep working on it though in order to get more of the photo in focus. 













No comments:

Post a Comment