Saturday 25 April 2015

Spot Focus


Here is where I am starting to see results with getting to grips with the depth of field problems I've been having.  I watched that YouTube video (on my last post) and got some help and after that I tested it out again using spot focus to see if it made any difference.  After I took a few images I would upload them onto my computer and see how well the focus is when I enlarged it on the screen.  After a few failed attempts at first, overall I feel that the spot focus certainly worked.  
Even though I have found out that with macro photography the depth of focus will never fully correct but you can try as much as you can to get it perfect.  

I think that some of these images will defiantly be in my final set.  I like that because of the available lighting, it isn't too bright from the constant lights I used in the studio, you can see some shadow and I think that helps to add to the ambiguous images I am aiming for.













No comments:

Post a Comment