Friday 24 April 2015

Reflection/evaulating

My target audience for my images is no age group specifically but I would say that it is certainly not aimed at children.  More so people from aged 16+ as I feel as though they would be the ones who would understand the images more as they are quite ambiguous and could possibly think of the bigger context of the images.

I have tested out the images on a young person they knew what it was but said that they didn't really like the images as they were a bit scary because they were so close up.

Once I have finally chosen a few of my final images I wish to display them as a set, possibly of three images.  At this stage I am hoping to enlarge them to at least A3 possibly larger as I think it will make a good contrast between the fact that it is macro photography an by enlarging them I am wishing this will engage people even more because as well as this I want people to look at my pictures and ask themselves what it is they are of.

No comments:

Post a Comment