Sunday 26 April 2015

Choosing Sets


I am now looking through all of my images and have decided that two pictures look better together than three.  I am going to try out a variety of different sets and see which ones I feel look the best together.  Thinking about it now I would like to display my images at around A1 size  so I think two would work better.

I have made sure that all my images were taken in raw files so I am able to enlarge them whilst keeping the quality.  

I have put an album of some of my favourite images on my flickr.



I prefer this set the best, the images came out really well and the depth of field worked out really well after using the spot focus.   I feel that these images turned out better than expected because I was using available light and at that point the sun had gone behind the clouds and went a bit dark, therefore creating more of a shadow in these images than in my previous ones.  They turned out not as warm and pink toned but colder with dark tones which adds to the pictures being more ambiguous.  I could possibly have 2 images of the darker ones then to contrast that have 2 images of the warmer toned ones.


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment